Brave New Verse
Mutation - Spatiokinesis
Mutation – Spatiokinesis
(Agility + Alertness)
- Can be used to move the character and a modest amount of mass (what they could normally carry) across a given distance.
- Teleporting within line of sight is Easy, on the same city/cruiser is Average, anywhere in the same country is Hard, anywhere in the same continent is Formidable, anywhere on the same planet is Heroic, anywhere on the same system is Incredible, anywhere in an adjacent system is Ridiculous, to any location in the universe or another dimension is Impossible
- Power Augmentation
- Add the Perception skill to the activation roll, using the characters highest specialty
- Spatial Awareness
- By sensing the movement in space around him, the character can take an action to make an activation roll. Referencing the size chart above, the character is aware of all movement within that range for a turn.
- Space Fold
- A person-sized space is Average, Mule-sized space is Hard, Shuttle-sized space is Formidable, Small Transport-sized space is Heroic, Gunship-sized space is Incredible, a Station/Cruiser-sized space is Ridiculous, and folding space for a planet or star is Impossible
- Spatial Disruption
- The character can teleport targets with him, purposefully not shielding them from the dimensional shift. Each teleport levies a -1 step penalty on attribute rolls and requires an Average Endurance roll to remain conscious. This ability is treated like an attack and can be circumvented accordingly (the difficulty to resist is the activation roll for this power). Each additional teleport in a scene is cumulative, levying an additional -1 penalty and increasing the difficulty to remain conscious by 1 tier.
(Born in the Black, Lightnin’ Reflexes, Nature Lover)
- Power Augmentation
- Add an Asset rating to all activation rolls, using any of the following: Born in the Black, Lightnin’ Reflexes, Nature Lover
- Dimensional Breach
- The character has the ability to cross dimensions or fold dimensions onto themselves in a localized area. Use the activation roll and size chart outlined above to determine the size of the altered space.
- While the possibilities for other dimensions are almost limitless, they only create environmental effects and resisting them is typically contested by the characters against the activation roll. These breaches require an action each turn to maintain and can last for up to a scene.